We are always on the look out for great new book ideas. If you have a submission or would like to propose your idea, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email us in the first instance, including the following:
- an email subject line comprising your name and theme of book/proposed title (not generic “book submission”)
- an outline of the complete book, even if not final (similar to table of contents) that shows us organisation and planned topics
- a brief description of the book and intended audience
- a summary of your author background (qualifications/credentials) as well as your network for marketing, such as social media profiles, any organizations/governing bodies you are a member of, people you know for endorsements etc. Your network and social media activity is important as we require our authors to actively participate in the marketing of their books
- if you have a sample of the writing from the book available at this time do feel free to send us up to three chapters.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to reply promptly but please do bear with us. We review submissions during our monthly editorial meetings and sometimes the submission can be discussed over multiple monthly meetings.
On a final note, we’d like to apologise that due to the number of submissions received we are not always able to provide feedback and you might not always hear back from us in the event of your submission being unsuccessful. We do try our best though and appreciate you taking the time to approach us.
We look forward to hearing from you!