- Aimed at soccer coaches – 87 prepared youth coaching sessions at your fingertips!
- All sessions are adaptable, making them suitable for players ages 10 and up, at any playing ability.
- Coherent, structured 60- to 90-minute sessions plans – the work of constructing the sessions all having been done.
- Clearly defined session titles enabling quick identification of the ideal training session, its purpose, and its proposed outcomes.
- All the sessions facilitate progressive learning, enabling coaches to develop their players successfully.
- Also included with each session are questions and challenges meant to help the coach monitor and assess players’ progress.
Paul Robinson is an experienced soccer coach with FA level 3 (UEFA B) and FA Youth Award qualifications. He has previously coached players ages 7 through 21 from foundational to professional development phase. He has also coached in different environments, including a diverse socio-economic American Summer Camp, grassroots teams, and at Regional Talent Clubs.
Where to buy
All our titles are available through good book stores up and down the land and we encourage buyers to support their local bookshops.
Visited 600 times , 1 Visits today